Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hookups Addiction

As a mark representative, I am allowed to play with makeup all day... and I love it. Mark created the most amazing invention, the hookup. I never thought a black tube could be so amazing. Mark offers a ton of various eyeliners, lip glosses, eyeshadow sticks, facial treatments, makeup brushes and more that come with a "snap-able" end that you pop into one side of tube. Then you mix and match any other mark hookup into the other end and you have a simple, connected, on the go whatever you want! I love to pair up my eyeliners and mascaras in a hookup and then throw it in my bag for on-the-go touchups. Its so quick to pull out one thing and have everything you need together. Theres no searching around what seems to be the endless bottom of your bag for that perfect lipgloss. The hookups can also be easily switched out!!

Also when you buy any two mark hookup products you get a free hookup!


No comments:

Post a Comment