Friday, May 27, 2011

Aquaphor Addiction


Yes its true, I love it. Seriously this stuff is way more than just something to cure chapped lips. The new use I have discovered is that it is a great night time eye cream!! Okay so using an eye cream I know makes you sound like your 60 but trust me it will be worth it to start early. Getting a jump start on trying to prevent crows feet and wrinkles is so important. Aquaphor's thick formula is perfect for a night eye cream because at night your face takes in as much moisture as it can and does most of its repairing while your sleeping. I would recommend taking off any eye makeup with dollop of Aquaphor or at least vaseline with a tissue or cotton ball. Wash your face as normally and apply any face lotion. Apply a little less Aquaphor to your entire eye than you did to remove your makeup. Don't forget to get underneath your eye because this will help dark under eye circles!! I've been using it for 4 nights so far and have already noticed a great significance with my eyes. Their brighter and my eye lashes are way more conditioned and mascara even goes on and looks better now! I swear there is magic in this stuff.
You can find Aquaphor basically anywhere like Wal-mart, Target, and drugstores. The bottle comes in all different sizes and can range from $4-$7. It is definitely worth buying. You can also use this amazing stuff for dry cuticles, heavy-duty hand creme, and of course chapped lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment