Sunday, February 19, 2012

Macadamia Oil Addiction

Holy softness! So Organix hair care products came out with a another new styling line, Macadamia Oil. While shampoo shopping I ran across the hydrating macadamia oil dry styling oil and seriously I am so impressed. You can apply this oil in your hair while it's dry and it becomes silky smooth, shiny and with significantly less frizz. This product makes it so easy to get soft shiny hair anytime because you can apply it when hair is damp or dry. Make sure to not apply much or at all to the upper top of your hair to your roots because it will weigh it down and easily become greasy. I've only gotten to use the product on straight hair but I am excited to see what it can do when my hair is curly. If you haven't checked this line or brand they are all organic and you can find them at most any drugstore for around $7. I think they are definitely worth the trip and the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment