Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Braid Addiction

When I think of fall I think of nature, textures, colors, leaves, sweaters and of course boots. Personally, I think those outfits are much more fun to put together during the fall because you can layer and really create some beautiful looks. Incorporating different styles of braids into your fall look is really the finishing touch. You could go as simple as a single loose messy braid of to the side or as exotic as a waterfall braid cascading down your hair. Adding braids create texture and complexity to your look. I put together a series of pictures and the best tutorial videos that I could find for creating these great hairstyles.

Remember: Even when you get frustrated, keep practicing and eventually you'll get it down :)

1. Fishtail Braid




2. French Side Braid




3. Rope Braid





3. Descending Rope Braid




4. Braided Headband





5. Waterfall Braid





Happy Braiding XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment